Collision Avoidance Course
4 hours per session
Our Collision Avoidance Course is a high impact driving exercise, which is used to develop street survival skills needed to enhance your driver’s proficiencies with higher Hazard Perception Recognition.
Areas of focus will include:
- High Aim Vision/Vehicle handling.
- Safe procedure for backing.
- Allow drivers to experience avoidance maneuvers that they normally would only use in emergency situations (which is the wrong time to be practicing them).
- Allow drivers the opportunity to see what their own reaction/perception time is.
- Vehicle referencing for cornering and confined space movement.